Christmas 2013

I shared already a little bit about our Christmas this year, so I won't go into a lot more detail.  We only have three places we go each year plus our own with the boys - so it's not too crazy for us.  The usual get togethers are my parents, Jon's parents and then the Ferguson's - my dad's side.  I remember the times when we used to have more to go to - seven!  And honestly it makes me a little sad that we don't do that anymore.  You may think I'm crazy, but with loosing TJ and getting older - I value family so much more.  I miss seeing cousins, aunts, uncles and also those grandparents who aren't here anymore.  I treasure the memories I do have of those times and love to tell the boys about them.  My hope is that my boys will have the same fond memories and stories to tell their kids some day. 

Just wanted to share with you a couple of my favorite pictures of some of our Christmases! (not sure how I forgot to take a single picture at the Goemaat Christmas - oh yes I remember - Charlie brought my camera in and forgot where he put it - it was outside in the breezeway!)


 
I like this picture - Hannah with her Grandma and Great Grandma!
 

 
The boys Christmas morning with their gifts!
 

 
The Ferguson cousins with Grandpa and Grandma in their new pajamas!
Front row: Nathan, Joel, Gavin and Charlie
Second row: Paul, Anthony, Lane, Will and Mike
third row: Grandma, Grandpa, Hannah and Carson
 

 
My family - Jon and I, Mom and Dad, my younger sister Jeana and Jason, my older sister Tonya and Shawn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

Grieving Still

I Love To Tell The Story