Calling all Painters!

Things progressed this week with the house.  The "mudders" finished up today!!  He had called me last night informing me that they would be here today to finish up.  Well, I had some errands to run this morning - so shortly after the boys got on the bus (and after the mudders arrived - I headed for town.  I got back home around noon - I walked in the door - was overwhelmed by the mess - I walked right back out the door!  I called my sister and stayed at her house for awhile.  I got back home a couple hours later and they were finishing up.  It is amazing what a little spackling can do!!  But boy did they leave a mess!  I think it's going to take me all weekend to get everything cleaned up and ready to go for this (see picture below) on Monday.




Yep!  That is all the (11 gallon) primer and (39 gallon) paint!  I just hope I got enough.  Why does it really matter you might ask?  Well this is the best part.  Monday I had to go to town so I stopped by Sherwin Williams to order all of this paint, but didn't want to pick it up until today.  While ordering each color - the man working informed me of the sale.  I was totally unaware that they were even having a sale AND I was there on the last day of this sale.  What was the sale?  40% off all paint and 30% off painting supplies!!!  I was so happy (especially after paying for all of it today)!  That NEVER happens to me - usually I come in the day after the sale!  Needless to say I was super excited!  SO, if you find yourself bored and looking for something to do next week - give me a call - I might be able to find something for you to do!!

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see all the changes and how different it looks! Looking forward to watching the boy's tonight and helping ya all paint Wednesday and Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

Grieving Still

I Love To Tell The Story