"Favorite Things"

A dear friend of mine invited me to her "favorite things" party!  We were to bring a $5 gift for everyone, of one of our favorite things.  You know - kind of like Oprah used to do at Christmas time - except we had a smaller budget!  I had so much fun.  We started the evening with some delicious food and great conversation!  There was hardly a moment without laughter and I learned a lot about a variety of topics!  I'll just leave it at that - you know how women can talk!!  Then it was time to exchange our gifts.  I was anxious to see what everyone else brought.  Here is the stash of stuff I got to bring home!



In case you can't tell what everything is....let me tell you!
1.  Jergens lotion and Blistex chapstick - from Courtney
2. Downy UnStoppables  (which by the way are AMAZING) - from Mallory
3. Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap - from Kelly
4. Puma running socks and "candle" melt scents - from Julie
5. Notepad (with magnet on back) and pen - from Missy
6. Fuzzy socks - this was my favorite thing that I gave everyone.

I really had an enjoyable night.  I'm so thankful for this dear friend.  Our friendship started out as acquaintances yet over the last year and a half she has turned into such a great support to me.  I'm so glad to call her friend.  Thank you again Kelly for all our chats and a listening ear!  Can't wait until next year's party!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!