Tiling?!

Yesterday I helped Jon do something I've never done before - find, check and repair tile!  However, between you and me, it seemed more like we were looking for buried treasure.  Take a look for yourself and see if you agree with me!



Now do you see what I mean?  I'm sure there were times Jon wished his Dad would have been there (we were on Don's farm) to show him where the tile was, tell him what to do and just for his overall help.  I would like to think I was as helpful as I could be - considering I know NOTHING about tiling.  I even got in on some of the work.



Overall we had a pretty good day: we got our tile flowing and repaired, only made three trips to McGriff's for parts (and popcorn), and we never fought!  I'd say we had an enjoyable (do I dare say fun) day together considering what we were doing!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

I Love To Tell The Story