Welcome

Welcome to our blog!  This has been more work than I thought it was going to be and I still have more work to do.  I think I'll just keep working on it a little bit at a time until I get it the way I want - SO it might look different every time you check it out.  Who knows!  I thought I'd create a blog for you to keep up with us instead of checking on caringbridge everytime.  I don't know how often I will update.  Just know that I will be sharing our life with you as it is without TJ.  Some topics might be just the everyday things our family is experiencing - school, holidays, vacations, etc.  And at other times I might be sharing my heart.  Follow along if you wish to know how we are doing, what we are doing and ways you can pray for our family.  See you soon!

Comments

  1. I can't wait to hear how ya'll are doing! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear how you are doing, continued thoughts and prayers from our family to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogesphere! Will be great to keep up with you and the family here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. Hopefully you don't turn into a blog slacker like I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to continue being part of your walk through this wonderful life. Bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just wanted to say how awesome this is what u are doing. The journey we have followed and really inspired us. We will be keeping u and your family in our prayers... God Bless U

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! I am praying for you and your family! Thank you for sharing your boys with us at school! They are such blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

The Basement Reveal!