More of Orlando

So, day 2 of our time in Orlando didn't turn out the way we had planned.  We had another sick kiddo.  This time it was Anthony.  We were hoping that it wouldn't last long, but unfortunately it lasted all day.  Everytime he ate/drank anything (even one bite) it came back up again.  We had planned on doing an alligator airboat ride and take the kids to the ocean.  Instead Jon took the younger boys to the pool while I did laundry.  We also spent part of the afternoon/evening playing monopoly.  We knew we couldn't push him because we really needed everyone to be well because the next three days were jam packed!

Thankfully on day 3 Anthony felt better, so we headed off to Sea World! Jon and I had taken TJ to Sea World in San Antonio when he was 2, so we knew what to expect - the other boys had never been before.  The weather was perfect!  We really enjoyed the shows and the animals.  It was hard to take pictures of the shows - you never knew when the dolphins or Shamu were going to jump up or do their trick.  I'll just share a few of our pictures of the time we spent at Sea World.




The boys riding on the carousel.  I love that they are sea animals!



 
 
Waiting for the Shamu show.  Will & Anthony wanted to sit in the splash zone, so we did, but thankfully didn't get wet!
 
Day 4 found us waking early to head to Hollywood Studios.  I was thankful that Jon made us leave early and arrive at the park before it even opened.  For once it worked to our advantage.  They were scheduled to open at 9am, however, they opened up a half hour earlier.  So we were able to get to the Toy Story ride before there was even a line.  By the time we got off the ride, I couldn't believe the line that had already formed.  It also helped us get in line early to see Buzz & Woody!  Will was absolutely thrilled.  I had promised him that we would see them (hoping that they would actually be there - I know I shouldn't make promises I'm not sure I can keep).  It worked out great.  We were able to see all the characters the boys wanted to and then some.  We saw Buzz, Woody, Wreck it Ralph and the little girl (I can't think of her name right now), Mickey, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Handy Manny, Phineas & Ferb, Lighting McQueen, Mater, Mike & Sully (Monsters Inc.).  Those characters sure do make it fun.  I think I was just as amazed as the kids.  We also saw more characters when they had the afternoon parade.  We watched a Disney Channel Dance party - this one I had a harder time watching.  It was everything TJ loved - music, dancing and Disney!  His little brother (Charlie) did him proud - they asked the kids to come up and dance with them.  Charlie was the only one (I was surprised the other boys didn't join in) and he rocked it!  I stood there with a smile on my face as the tears ran down my cheeks.  Another one of those sappy moments!  We also enjoyed the Muppet Theatre (I grew up watching the muppets and now I've got my kids hooked on them, so it was fun to actually go "see it") - it was a 3D movie!  We saw a Beauty and the Beast performance, played at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids set and watched a Disney Jr. show - we stayed the whole entire day!  We ended the day watching the Osborn light show.  It reminded me of the lights on Christmas Vacation - I believe they said there were 5 million lights!!  Then they would change to the music playing - it was incredible.  Jon said it reminded him of Fremont Street in Vegas!  We REALLY enjoyed our time at Hollywood Studios!  I have way too many pictures to share them all with you, so I'll just share a few of my favorites!
 
 
 
 

 
With Phineas & Ferb!
 
 
Ok, so I guess I won't share them with you now!  I can't seem to get them to download (I'm sure it can't be my lovely interenet!)  I'll share the rest of my photos and the rest of our vacation another day when I am less frustrated!!
 

Comments

  1. I LOVE the picture with Phineas & Ferb and the fact that Charlie is holding Ferb's hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Tami. So glad you guys had a nice time. Robin Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!