A Special Date


I had the honor of taking this amazing young lady out for supper the other night. To me it was so special. You see Elizabeth was one of TJ's best friends. This girl is so fun to hang with - I completely understand why her and TJ were such good friends. But what made it extra special to me was that it was all her idea! I love every chance I have to spend time with TJ's friends. I love hearing what is happening in 6th grade. I'll admit I fight the tears during some topics of conversation. Overall I feel so blessed that TJ had this amazing friendship with her and that now I get to be a part of it. Her humor reminds me of TJ and that makes my heart smile!  (On a side note the gentleman at the restaurant thought she was my daughter! I'd take her in a heartbeat!)  Thank you Elizabeth for making this grieving Mom's heart feel so full of joy - I can't wait until we can do it again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!