Crazy Busy

Like every other household - it's been busy around here.  The boys are playing UPWARDS basketball again this year - which keeps us busy with practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights and games Saturday.  I've started a class called Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey - which I am absolutely loving and learning A LOT!  Jon and I are still youth group sponsors which keeps us busy (a fun busy though).  We are also involved with a couple of small groups - one from our church and another with some good friends.  The calendar keeps filling up and I look forward to those days on the calendar when it is blank.  I guess this could explain the lack of posts I've had.  But in all honesty I know part of it is a lack of desire - just seem to be in a funk lately.  Maybe some day soon I'll share with you what has been on my heart and mind lately (as soon as I can put those thoughts/feelings into words). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!