All Done!

Saturday night we finished up with harvest!!  I tell you what - it seemed like there for awhile we were going so slow and it was taking a lot longer than years past.  And then all of a sudden they are done and I never got to help!!  I was a little bummed I didn't get the chance to help this year, but so thankful Don is feeling well enough to do it!  Past years Jon has had to hurry and get his crops out so he could get busy with custom anhydrous.  I'm so thankful that he is not doing that this year!!  They were able to take their time and enjoy harvest.  Our crops yielded pretty well considering the odd weather conditions we had this year - flood to drought!  We are so thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with and for the safe harvest! 
 

 
 
 
 
I love how they are all doing the same thing - like father like son!

 
  

 
Family picture in the combine (it was the best we could get!)

Comments

  1. Great pictures Tami. Love to hear how you are all doing. Glad your harvest was safe. Maybe the boys could have a playdate sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!