Miss Hannah

 
So this past weekend we had the privilege of keeping my niece. My sister had to be gone, my brother-in-law was calving and they were looking for a place for their 6 month old daughter to stay. You see my sister never (I should say hardly ever) leaves her - so I was extremely excited when they asked me to keep her for the whole entire weekend!! It's been awhile since I've watched a baby - my baby is now 5! I tell you what... it wasn't too hard to get back into it again. We really enjoyed our time with Hannah. She was so easy to take care of - in fact there were times you hardly even knew she was there. She even slept through both nights. We (both Jon and I) had some good bonding and snuggle time with her too! I was amazed at how well the boys interacted with her. I knew had TJ been here he would have loved on her like no tomorrow - but didn't really anticipate the other boys being like that - but they did. It was fun having a baby in the house again!! I look forward to the next time Hannah gets to come spend time with Aunt Tami!! We miss you Hannah Banana Montana!!  (my good pictures are on my phone)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!