A New Look

 
Anthony's new look!
 
 
Yes, he is our third child to get glasses in just a little over a year and a half.  I had noticed this summer that he started blinking weird, but didn't take him in to the eye dr.  We already had our yearly appointments made and thought he could probably wait.  Well, now I feel bad - his vision had changed by five times where it was last year.  The dr. also told me it was half of my prescription - which mine is not good!  We just got them yesterday, so he is still adjusting.  I'll be anxious to see how he got along at recess and p.e. (his favorite things at school)!  I'm hoping that Will won't need to get them again and Charlie never have to, but who am I kidding - it's just a matter of time - it's in their genes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!