A Night of Fireworks!

This past weekend was Spring Festival in our little town.  I remember going to this as a kid every year - it was always so much fun.  There would be a parade, games for kids, an old timer baseball game, oh the list goes on and on.  I find that the older I get the things that used to be so much fun as a kid seem to not impress me as much as an adult.  Well, the Spring Festival has had it's shares of ups and downs - but they are really trying hard to make it like it used to be and for that I am thankful.  We don't always get to participate in everything the weekend offers - but we try to get to a few things.  This year they had fireworks on Friday night.  So I took the boys into New Sharon - we stopped at Vic's Dairy Crème to get some ice cream to eat while watching the fireworks.  Vic's was having an old style 50's car hop.  It was so fun.  All the employees were dressed up like people did in the 50's and came out to our vehicle to take our order.  Once we got our treats we parked the truck up at the Co-op to watch the fireworks.  It wasn't long before Jon pulled in with the tractor (he had been side-dressing).  We cuddled up in our blankets and watched the show!  We enjoyed our time and the nice display of fireworks!  Thank you to the Spring Festival committee for all your hard work!  Here are a few pictures of our night.



 
I'm not the best at taking pictures of fireworks - this is one of the better pictures I got.




 
Jon and Will watching the fireworks.
 


 
Another not half bad picture of the fireworks 


   
The boys and me!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!