Our "Little" Camper!

Today, my sister-in-law and I took my nephew and Anthony up to Eldora to church camp.  This will be their 3rd year going.  I told Anthony that he could blog about it when he gets back.  Unfortunately I forgot to get him a disposable camera - so there will be no pictures - but I'm sure he will have many stories to share. 



This picture was taken with my phone camera - I left my other one in the car!  Anyway here they are with Jakob - he will be their cabin counselor.  Jakob was a member of the youth group Jon and I help with.  So the first camp Anthony went to without TJ I requested he be with Jakob.  I'm so grateful they honor my request - it makes this momma feel much better about leaving her kiddo at camp for four days!  Stay tuned for Anthony's post about camp - Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!