"Surprise"

Monday evening I was dishing out the boys supper when the doorbell rang.  Of course the boys all hollered "come in."  Jon was outside and I half thought maybe it was him.  Then I realized someone had actually drove in the driveway and there really was someone at the door.  I quickly ran to the door to see who it was.  It was a lady from Nick's (in Pella) with this lovely bouquet of flowers.

 
 I thanked her and she left.  I opened the card to see who they were from.  The card said, "Tami, TJ has not been forgotten. You are in the prayers of friends,"  but wasn't signed.  It was such a thoughtful thing for someone to do.  SO, whoever sent them, "THANK YOU!"  And if you would like to reveal to me who you are - I'd love that too!  I must confess it's driving me crazy trying to figure out who sent them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!