A Day With Gavin!

About a month or so ago, my nephew Gavin called me.  He asked me if I would like to go with him on his fieldtrip with his preschool.  I was honored he wanted me to go and told him YES - I think my sister's feelings were slightly hurt that he wanted his Aunt Tami and not his Mom to go with him!  I love the opportunities I get to hang out with any of my nieces and nephews - especially when it is their idea!!
So, yesterday we left the preschool shortly after 8:30 and headed to the Children's Museum in Iowa City.  I know what you are thinking, because I was thinking it too - who it in their right mind would travel that far with a bunch of 4-5 year olds?!?!  The ride honestly wasn't all that bad.  I had packed a note pad and pencil to help the time go by.  Once we arrived we were able to go about with our kiddo and explore the museum.  We had a great time.  We flew a plane, set off parachutes, went down the slide, made pizzas, worked at the hospital, farmed, climbed walls and SO much more.  We played for a little over an hour, ate lunch, played another hour and then headed back home.  Thank you Gavin for inviting me!!  I had such a great time with you!  Hope we can do it again sometime soon!!


Gavin and me!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

Grieving Still

I Love To Tell The Story