Iowa Energy

So back in March we had the opportunity to go to an Iowa Energy game.  We were able to purchase the tickets for only $5/each through the Upwards basketball program the boys participated in.  So since the tickets were so cheap we decided to invite our family.  My sister Jeana and her family were the only ones that were able to join us.  Before the game started the kids from the Upwards program were invited to come "practice/play" with the Iowa Energy players.  They divided the kids up by grades and then did a rotation between shooting, dribbling, passing and visiting the locker room.  I know our boys really enjoyed this part.  The players seemed like giants compared to all those kids out there!  Shortly after, we headed to our seats to get ready for what would be an exciting game.  The Iowa Energy ended up winning by one point with a few seconds left of the game!  We all had a great time!  I had been wanting to take the boys to one of these games for awhile now, so I was thankful for the opportunity we were given to go.  After the game we all stopped for a bite of supper before heading home.  Love the chances we get having fun and being family!

(I have tried a dozen different times to upload the pictures but my computer won't let me - sorry)!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!