A Familiar Busy!

Although some things are over (Upwards basketball and Financial Peace) or slowing down (youth group), it's that time of year when other things get busier like preparing for spring field work.
Jon washing the tractor. 




During the off season Jon "runs meters". What's that you ask?  Well the short story is.... he takes meters (off of other people's planters like those that are on the floor) puts them on a computer and checks for skips, doubles, etc. when regarding seeds being planted. Hopefully that makes sense.


Jon has also been busy pulling gas (NH3).  We have sown some waterways, turbo tilled and have gotten the planter and sprayer ready.  Now if the weather would stay as fabulous as it has been we will be set!

Comments

  1. Tami would you give Jon a message for me I saw him at McGriffs the other day and just saw him as he was rounding a corner and said to Sandy Van Cleave Little was that Jon and she said yes and before I could get up to the counter he was gone,I wanted to give him a hug and tell him I was sorry to hear about his dad,would you pass on the message for me? It's been 6 months since I've lost my dad and it's tough I know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grieving Still

Welcome

The Basement Reveal!